ATTENTION: ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS, RETURNEES AND TRANSFEREES.
Based on Memorandum No. 252 Series of 2020 issued by the SUC President III, the following medical forms are hereby implemented as requirement for enrollment of all freshmen, returnees and transferees:
- Online Medical Registration
- Student Medical Waiver
- Medical History Form
In keeping with the new normal and taking into consideration the University’s policy on health and safety, please follow the procedure enumerated below:
- Download the Student Medical Waiver found in this link: https://bit.ly/bc-student-waiver.
- Fill-up the Student Medical Waiver and affix your signature as well as that of your parent/guardian. (Make sure you understand the contents of the waiver, and tick only the medical requirements of your respective course/program. Notary is not required.)
- Scan or take a picture of the filled-up waiver.
- Fill-up the Medical History Form found in this link: https://bit.ly/clarin-medical.
- Upload the scanned copy or picture of the Student Medical Waiver at the end of the Medical History Form.
- Click Submit.
- A message will be sent by personnel from the Medical Clinic via e-mail as confirmation.