The enrollment schedule for the Undergraduate Programs, Graduate Studies, and TCP will be until September 18, 2020.
A. Procedures for Undergraduate Programs (CTE & CTAS)
- For new students, please follow the ISMIS online enrolment procedures.
- For transferees, shiftees and returnees, please see the Dean for accreditation of subjects, then proceed to online enrolment.
B. Procedures for Graduate Studies (MAED) and Teacher Certificate Program (TCP)
1. For old students:
- Secure student’s clearance prior to enrolment.
- Students with lacking credentials, submit them to the Registrar’s Office.
2. For new students:
- See the Dean for a brief interview and instructions.
- Submit credentials to the Registrar’s Office.
3. Fill-in completely the pre-online enrolment form at http://bit.ly/prereg-MAED-TCP-2020. To access the form, you are to login with a Gmail account and visit the BISU Clarin Facebook Page.
4. MAED students shall select/click subjects offerings for MAEDTCP students shall select/click subjects offerings for TCP.
For more information, you may call telephone numbers: 038-509-9051 and 038-509-9061.