Adding/Dropping and Withdrawing of Subjects will be done online from October 5 to 9, 2020 only.
- On the main menu click “ADD/WITHDRAW/SUBJECTS”
- To withdraw a subject, click on the subject that you want to withdraw.
- Click Request Withdraw Subject in order to withdraw that particular subject.
- Withdrawn subjects will be highlighted red.
- If you requested to withdraw the wrong subject, you can cancel the request by clicking on the subject, then click Undo Withdraw Subject Request.
- To add a subject, click the Subject Offerings button.
- Check the subject that you wanted to add, then click the Request Add Subject button.
- Added subject/s will be highlighted in green. If you added the wrong subject, you may cancel the request by clicking the Trash Icon on the left side of the subject code.
- The Registrar will check your request manually, you will know that your request has been approved if the highlighting on the subject requested are gone.
Please bear in mind that the total number of units enrolled must not exceed to the maximum number of units allowed for the semester.
For more information, kindly call the Chairman of the program you are enrolling or the Registrar with the following telephone numbers:
- 038-509-9383 : College of Teacher Education (CTE)
- 038-509-9050 : College of Technology and Allied Sciences (CTAS)
- 038-509-9051 : Registrar’s Office